Sunday, January 29, 2012

fax

An American, Japanese, and a Sardar (indian Sikh) were sitting in the
sauna naked. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed
his forearm and the beeping stopped. The others looked at him
questioningly. "That's my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the
skin of my arm.
A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese lifted his palm to his
ear. When he finished he explained, "That's my mobile phone. I have a
microchip
in my hand.
The Sardar felt low-tech and inferior. He didn't know what to do to be
as impressive as the American & the Japanese. He decided to take a break
in the toilet. When he returned, he didn't realize that there was a
piece of toilet paper got stuck and hanging from his backside. The
others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What's that?" Instead of
being embarrassed, inspiration struck his mind. The Sardar explained,
"I'm getting a FAX. The other two fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment